19 Ekim 2010 Salı

The movies that will make you feel good

Once, I watched a movie at a cinema. The film was good enough and got a lot of pozitive critics from around. But there was one and enough thing to make me hate this movie, I was depressed by the movie.
Then, I thought myself that, If I were to make a movie, It must make people feel good, really good.

And recently, I have realized that there are some movies that are suitable to those criteria. These are:
1. The Pursuit of Happyness
2. 50 First Days
3. Slumdog Millionaire
4. Forest Gump
5. The Truman Show
6. The Shawshank Redemption
These films make me feel good because there is hope and happiness in the end even though the characters have a lot of difficulties in their lives. In fact, we, ourselves, have a lot of difficulties in our lives but sometimes forget that we can achive something for happiness. In those times this kind of movies may help us…
You can make your list below…

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder